anyone working in Oxfordshire?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
guess you might be from around my parts if you're reading this :)

i am interested in teaming up with someone in my area from time to time.

i did an advanced course in plastering last year and am doing some of my own domestic work now but am not arrogant enough to think i know it all already and would like to offer my services to anyone so that i can keep learning and keep my hand in as work is a little slow at the moment and will be for a while as i'm still getting my name around and reputation up, likewise, if i get work that needs 2 spreads then i need someone to call on.

if anyone is interested i'd like to hear from you!

hope this isn't breaking the rules mod?

Sponsored Links
guess you might be from around my parts if you're reading this :)

I'm a bit too far away TM, around 520 miles north of you, Lossiemouth. :LOL: I'm from Hampshire originally, born in Winchester, grew up in Gosport, Hampshire,,, love it and proud of it!!! I've still got my Hampshire twang too. I love living here in good old Lossie!! Came up here and got married 41 years ago,,, a life sentence,, :rolleyes: if i'd committed murder, i'd have been out by now. :LOL: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

geewiz RC! :eek: that's the a**e end of the universe :D

41 years deserves a medal! you must be one happy man!

have to say, i'm a brummie born and bread though i love living in rural oxfordshire, feeds my soul if you know what i mean?

thanks anyway ;)

so that's nobody working in my area then? i knew it's quite sparsely populated compared with my native birmingham but didn't think i'd be the only one on here from oxfordhsire.

Sponsored Links
well that's an improvement over RC marshman but still not what i'd call local, which part of our sunny isle do you roam then mate?

Norfolk, on the flat lands of the wash. alittle inland from the marsh now.

I'm probably no more than an hour from Richard C,
I might have to go and give him some coaching before I retire, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

only joking Richard. :LOL:

390 miles from the ayrshire coast to your stomping ground t/monkey :eek: .

We are only a few click away, :LOL:
someone good will turn up for you, you'll just have to be nosey when you past another plaster that's working your way just call in
we don't all bite.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back