April Fool

T

toasty

I just did the April Fools joke at work where you stick the receiver button down on a telephone and then just sit back and wait for someone to ring.

When the 'victim' then picks the phone up it carries on ringing and they can't talk to the person on the other end, until they remove the sticky tape holding the button down.

It's tame enough that you can get away with it in an office, and is mildly amusing (although maybe not if you answer emergency calls!)

Try it! Let me know how you get on!
-Dan

Sponsored Links
OK! i tied your trick and have just been given a months notice by the boss :evil:

ok super glue on the toilet seat isnt funny you know!

Sponsored Links
My builders just made an april fool of me by replacing one of my ryvita diet biscuits with a carfully cut piece of cork tile...they even put the small indents in it with a nail and then watched me eat it at this mornings coffee break.I wondered what all the sniggering was and why marjorie had her phone camera.........anyway because they bet me I wouldn't here are the photos
hope you all have a good laugh
happy easter Cynthia :oops:

My builders just made an april fool of me by replacing one of my ryvita diet biscuits with a carfully cut piece of cork tile...they even put the small indents in it with a nail and then watched me eat it at this mornings coffee break.I wondered what all the sniggering was and why marjorie had her phone camera.........anyway because they bet me I wouldn't here are the photos
hope you all have a good laugh
happy easter Cynthia :oops:
Photos? :confused: oh! is that an april fool :LOL:

sorry the photo's are still in my profile..I do not know how to post them here

thankyou
If someone could explain how you do that with the photos i'll upload a photo of my finished bathroom and the ongoing work on my new extension

when you have uploaded the photo to one of your galleries, there are two little buttons in the "post a reply" window when you post..

right under where it says "Spell Check" there is one that says "Show My Images" and another that says "Upload New Images"...

click the first one and up pops thumbnails of all your images.. then you just click on them and it adds the code to the reply window to show the picture.. simple..

Well toasty I tried your trick with the tape on the phone,only trouble is I havnt been able to make a call since :eek:

Some prat taped up the phone!......Er that prat would be me :oops:

Sponsored Links
Back