Aqualisa Aquarian Shower leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our shower had developed a leak and is dripping from underneath the main shower body. I have managed to remove the front cover, the on/ off knob and the temperature control knob. The water appears to be leaking from the on off knob outlet on the cartridge body assembly, collecting in the unit and dripping through the bottom holes in the front cover.

Can someone advise me if I can take the cartridge body apart further and might simply have to replace a washer or something or if I will have to replace the entire cartridge.

Thanks for looking.

Sponsored Links
Yes just take it apart, an O ring is a main cause of leak in those type of showers, it's hard to find, to save you alot of time you are best taking the unit off the wall and undoing the screws on the back, easier to find.

If you are stuck ring Aqualisia 01959 560711 for help and parts.

Thanks for your reply, will have a look and see if I can replace the 'O' ring later - hopefully that will sort it out. Did try to ring Aqualisa but of course they are closed today due to the bad weather!

According to our instruction manual the installer of our shower should have fitted isolating valves on the hot and cold pipes before the shower unit - I can not find any. There is my next problem.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back