Aqualisa Quartz showerhead leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Really hoping to get some help here. My house already had the Aqualisa IPX4 digital system with Quartz showerhead before i moved in.

Recently the showerhead started to drip consistently like 1 drop every couple of seconds. I called up Aqualisa customer service. They recommended that i take the showerhead off and let the water run through the flexible hose for 5 mins moving from cold to hold and vice versa. Unfortunately that didnt do the trick.

Finally they suggested that it could be a problem with the pump and suggested some repair options that are quite pricey.

Any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Sam

Sponsored Links
Oh dear..I was hoping for a magical O-Ring replacement :)...Thanks for replying Andy...is it cheap enough to do and can it be done on my own or i need someone professional to take care of it..

Sponsored Links
It's got a 5 year warranty. Basically it's the solenoid in the processor not shutting fully.

So someone professional then. Thanks Dangee! This was already in the house when i moved in which was 5+ years ago so most definitely out of warranty.. I guess i have no choice but to go to aqualisa (unless there are any cheaper repair services)... Thanks a lot for the comments everyone, really appreciate you guys taking time out to reply.

Yes .... if anyone .... aqualisa will be the only ones that have the internal parts of the processor that will need replaced, if at all. They are worthwhile getting them serviced now and again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back