aqualisa temperature problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
I moved into our house a few years ago now that has a aqualisa shower fitted. I have no idea which model it is, although it is integrated into wall with a circular temperature and pressure controller and a hose which fits to the shower head.

I am not sure if the shower works through the combi boiler or not. The behavoiur seems to be no matter what setting(in hot) the temperature always seems to be just warm! The only thing you can do is alter the water pressure of the shower to a low enough setting to get it hot enough. Although this doesnt always seem to work! Could there be a number of problems here. The temperature controller isnt working and could it be the combi boiler?

For the last couple of years we have put up with the problem of just warm showers but now that its getting to winter I really need to sort this out. Hope someone can help?

Sponsored Links
I would put a new cartridge in the Aqualisa,although they cost around £100,they are easy to change.If you still have problems then you can look at the boiler,at least you will have a spare cartridge.If you have no problems with hot water anywhere else,then it probably is the cartridge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back