aquaseal roof coating

Sponsored Links
I used a company called sealtek .Very profesional ,great value .The guy who came to see me was very down to earth and there was no hard sell .

My roof looks the dogs b****ks

www.sealtek.co.uk

Check them out here

Sponsored Links
Enough to keep me in the lifestyle i am used too

I wish :evil:

The reason i know hes a liar is because my property was the 1st one he did .The company has only been going a few months . So thats how i know hes a liar .How would you like somone to make bad remarks about your work that didnt even have any work done by you ?

Don't touch this mob with a barge pole. Made a complete mess of my installation... water pours out of guttering as they cut it too short... ran out of screws on downpipes and used roof pins instead which are too small so downpipes come away from wall... physically stood on my conservatory roof despite stating they would set-up scaffolding. I have called them many times to come back and resolve issues. Always state they will be there tomorrow and never show. Now they just hang-up even if you do speak to Terry - I'm the boss - cowboy. Grab your money and run!!!

Wrinkled, with patches of manky hair and the odd insect :eek: :?: :LOL: ..With a P* n is underneath :p

How dare you suggest that us elderly ones have manky hair. :confused: ;)
NO - The Dogs *******s are ...Wrinkled etc. and the roof has a Pri*k living under it :rolleyes: ... My superb wit and irony is wasted on this forum - and half of them have me and Joe 90 on ignore anyway :LOL:

Just another off shoot from Aquashield. Same style, same methods, as a susual same quality...... poor. Shop around, get 4-5 quotes do not pay more than £20 per sq:mtr Search aquashield here or on moneysavingexpert, make your own mind up.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back