aquatronic +1 electric shower not giving hot water

And I'm not being taken in by anything, I am being a user of a Selectronic who not once in over 7 years has suffered the "Ouch &*^%£$"@#!" when someone flushes the loo or turns on a cold tap, unlike I did many times when I had a boggo standard Triton with nothing but a crude thermal cutout.

That's only cause the redring works on a min pressure of 0.7 bar and triton work on 1.0 bar. :rolleyes:
That just indicates you have lousey mains pressure.

Sponsored Links
That's only cause the redring works on a min pressure of 0.7 bar and triton work on 1.0 bar. :rolleyes:
That just indicates you have lousey mains pressure.

I am sure I read somewhere for the 7.5kw triton it was 0.1 bar or am I losing my memory?

Checked the inlet filter, thats clean! I think on the "high" setting and a low pressure (hot) it gives intervals of cold and hot, on a medium setting its fine, or on "high" and high pressure its brilliant.

Few bits and bobs learnt, learnt to install stopcocks, isolation switch etc so not really that bothered I am only 24 and self taught (reversable) its common sense practice LOL.

15mm shower supply teed off 15mm pipe which also supplies the toilet cistern.

Are you saying that if I had 1bar of pressure a Triton would suffer no loss of flow when the toilet was flushed?

Few bits and bobs learnt, learnt to install stopcocks, isolation switch etc.
All goodness.

As is the fortunate by-product of finding that your main stopcock was sh*gged before anything happened which required you to be able to turn it off in a hurry.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back