Arabs take over London

Ever wish you'd never started something? :( :( :(

For the benefit of anyone who hasn't worked it out, I wasn't having a go at Arabs. I only chose them because they have two things:

(a) A culture that's different to ours.

(b) Loads of money.

To make sense of my original post, you have to read it from a Ukrainian perspective. ;) ;) ;)

Thanks for the explanation, Space Cat. I did suspect and was hoping that was your motive.
But a bit naive though. You should know how the potential BNF/EDL/UKIP supporters on here would react.

Sponsored Links
I got your original post and enjoyed it Cat...
Hmm, didn't stop you adding to the urban myths though:
My ex boss who was a member of the ruling family of Sharjah used to clear off to London for Ramadan.... I met him in London for a meeting, couldn't get sense out of him as he was as drunk as a monkey with a blonde tart in tow..

...we have both needed to be as diplomatic as the UN.....Something that is not a natural thing for me to be.....
Then you more than most should appreciate the need to pomote international hamony. That includes inter-culture, inter-faith, etc

So perhaps you could try a little harder in future and desisit from any behaviour that feeds the BNF/EDL supporters' urban myths.

I once sat next to a grey-haired Scot who turned out to be the Export Director of a very well-known whisky manufacturer on a flight back from the Middle East. When I asked him where was his biggest export market he smiled wryly and said "You already know the answer!"

"Saudi?" I ventured?

"Spot on!" was the reply.

That's just an urban myth. Same as all the pot smoking, boozing, letching muslims I've come across in my travels.

Sponsored Links
That's just an urban myth. Same as all the pot smoking, boozing, letching muslims I've come across in my travels.

I don't know about pot, but in my experience they are certainly into boozing and letching.

+1 JBR. I've watched young men come out of the Edinburgh Central Mosque on a Friday afternoon and head straight into a local, just round the corner. As for the "pot" ,, isn't everybody and his dog on it these days ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

+1 JBR. I've watched young men come out of the Edinburgh Central Mosque on a Friday afternoon and head straight into a local, just round the corner. As for the "pot" ,, isn't everybody and his dog on it these days ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not I. I did try it in my younger days.

Now I can't afford it!

Sponsored Links
Back