Architrave Dimmer switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have searched without success for a white architrave dimmer switch, anyone know where I can order one from?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I would have thought the back box would be more of a problem.

A module can be fiited into a architrave blankplate simply by drilling an aprox 10mm hole

MK certainly used to do a Grid Plus dimmer in architrave. I know cos I bought one, with back box and all!

mk K3708 is a grid frame , so i suppose any mk dimmer fits that .

With a mk K3401 grid cover if they still make a white one, not sure what box you use though

Hi - did you ever get one ? the bathroom lights are now blinding me and after replacing my old architrave dimmer for a normal switch I cannot get one anywhere.

Please help !! :cry:

Hi - did you ever get one ? the bathroom lights are now blinding me and after replacing my old architrave dimmer for a normal switch I cannot get one anywhere. Please help !! :cry:
Can you not get lower power lamps (bulbs) for your bathroom lights?

Kind Regards, John

The old one stopped working and as I had a 'standard' switch I replaced it thinking that I could just pop along and purchase a replacement some time later...

The old one has since gone (otherwise I would try and fix it) so - I now have 4 GU10 bulbs in the bathroom which are fine for shaving (lighting the shave rather than actually shaving) but a tad bright for the 3am trip to the loo...

So - I could purchase lower wattage bulbs, but the solution I had before worked fine.

Dimmer switch anyone?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back