Are there any experts on Vaillant controls in the Forum?

thanks for all the help guys, it clear now, as I will need to expand zones at a later date I think I'll look into something bespoke and made specifically for our house

Sponsored Links
It's that pic again.
Nice pic, DIA. But is there any chance you could shrink it down so it only occupies the width of the screen? It make reading text very difficult as you have to scroll left and right to read; or you have to shrink the page to 75%, which makes the text too small to read comfortably.

It's that pic again.
Nice pic, DIA. But is there any chance you could shrink it down so it only occupies the width of the screen? It make reading text very difficult as you have to scroll left and right to read; or you have to shrink the page to 75%, which makes the text too small to read comfortably.

How big is it on your screen :eek:

It's about the size on mine.

Sponsored Links
How big is it on your screen :eek:
Here is a screen dump.

My screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and your pic is 1000 x 750. But when you allow for the borders and all the stuff outside the viwing area is much less than that actually available. I also find that text will be shoiwng past the right edge of the pic, as in this screen dump.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back