Are there different sorts of rape?

joinerjohn said:
Hmm And what would you do with two, fourteen year olds having consensual sex with each other? Would you have both of them locked up, or just the lad?

There's a clear case for some real sex education here. They should learn to walk before they run. Learn how to use the rest of their sexual equipment, for now is the best time to do so. I can assure any teenagers reading this that, when you get to my age, you'll be really pleased that you did. :D :D :D

Whats that SC, hold on to your virginity? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
yes also which is also worse a young girl of ten being gang raped or a woman being raped whilst both drunk

If you take the definition rape literally doesn't that mean most men are guilty of rape when their wives/partners say no, but they still go ahead?
They may not report it but its not consensual is it.

If you take the definition rape literally doesn't that mean most men are guilty of rape when their wives/partners say no, but they still go ahead?
They may not report it but its not consensual is it.

:eek: :eek:
How , what , when? Are you serious? Dude when a woman says no it means no , whether shes your wife or not.

Sponsored Links
I asked my partner the other night, if she wanted to play the rape game. She said "No."
I just thought, "That's the spirit." ;) ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Did she add realism by struggling? Its time to get out the big guns when that happens.

thatbloke said:
Whats that SC, hold on to your virginity?

I suppose the answer is yes, although the literal definition is an artificial one and the concept is no longer relevant.

Listen up you teenagers. When I was your age, we talked about "going all the way". ;) ;) ;) That's a misnomer. Far be it from me to knock the good old missionary position (which happens to be one of our favourites) but it's not the be-all and end-all of making love; not by a long chalk. :) :) :)

You have two whole bodies to explore. Think of it as learning to play a musical instrument. Your partner's body is your instrument and you owe it to each other to learn where all the notes are which, since a lot of them are in your heads, could easily take a lifetime. :eek: :eek: :eek: So my advice is, stay on the right side of the law while avoiding any risk of pregnancy and spend your early years working out what hands and mouths are for. :p :p :p

thatbloke said:
Whats that SC, hold on to your virginity?

I suppose the answer is yes, although the literal definition is an artificial one and the concept is no longer relevant.

Listen up you teenagers. When I was your age, we talked about "going all the way". ;) ;) ;) That's a misnomer. Far be it from me to knock the good old missionary position (which happens to be one of our favourites) but it's not the be-all and end-all of making love; not by a long chalk. :) :) :)

You have two whole bodies to explore. Think of it as learning to play a musical instrument. Your partner's body is your instrument and you owe it to each other to learn where all the notes are which, since a lot of them are in your heads, could easily take a lifetime. :eek: :eek: :eek: So my advice is, stay on the right side of the law while avoiding any risk of pregnancy and spend your early years working out what hands and mouths are for. :p :p :p

Urgh! Too much information, and when you say hands, and mouths are for, presumably add *ums? :confused:

Mickymoody said:
when you say hands, and mouths are for, presumably add *ums?

It took me a while to decipher that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Yes, we all have "*ums" and they are sexually significant though not, I suspect, in quite the way you're thinking. Sex for us humans consists of a lot more than finding an orifice into which you can insert something. :) :) :)

Mickymoody said:
when you say hands, and mouths are for, presumably add *ums?

It took me a while to decipher that. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Yes, we all have "*ums" and they are sexually significant though not, I suspect, in quite the way you're thinking. Sex for us humans consists of a lot more than finding an orifice into which you can insert something. :) :) :)

Male rape is often ignored, and swept under the carpet, when it could result in violent disorder, between the gay community, and others...The threat regards rape, and 'It took you a while to deciper that' ???? Which you add lol lol lol...not for the victim of male rape. A 8um isn't insignificant for a male rapist, against a male.

Mickymoody said:
The threat regards rape

Guilty as charged. I drifted off topic and forgot all about rape. :oops: :oops: :oops:

PS: It was the word "*ums" that had me puzzled for a while.

Blame the sites auto sensor bums isn't a swearword, or derisory, everyone has one or two, in America a Fanny is a bottom. Before checking, writing those words, how many will be censored? Ryan Giggs.

Sponsored Links
Back