Are we THIS stupid?

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
I note that Moz has (quite rightly) refused to be drawn over this....
I don't think that Stella is using her influence quite so much....?

I know this may be a little off-topic, but talking of "are we this stupid?"....

A customer the other week complained that she was getting a moderate electric shock off the shower head.

I asked her to explain the background to this story. She told me that her son got a shock off the shower head, followed by her daughter a week later. They complained to their Mum, who went into the bathroom and promptly grabbed hold of the shower head - nothing.

"No, Mum," said the kids, "you've got to take off your shoes and socks and get wet for it to happen."

You'll never guess in a million years what she did next....!!

Now. If your kids complained they got a fairly bad electric shock off something, would YOU follow suit?

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
securespark said:
I know this may be a little off-topic, but talking of "are we this stupid?"....

A customer the other week complained that she was getting a moderate electric shock off the shower head.

I asked her to explain the background to this story. She told me that her son got a shock off the shower head, followed by her daughter a week later. They complained to their Mum, who went into the bathroom and promptly grabbed hold of the shower head - nothing.

"No, Mum," said the kids, "you've got to take off your shoes and socks and get wet for it to happen."

You'll never guess in a million years what she did next....!!

Now. If your kids complained they got a fairly bad electric shock off something, would YOU follow suit?

:LOL:
Someone did the same thing at work in describing how they received a shock, when i'd been called to investigate, right before my eyes they described how they got a shock by touching a lamp yep it was still connected and live and ok maybe i shouldn't have laughed in my official role as safety rep but i couldn't help myself :)

Back