Arial instalation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Last December i had a company round to install sky into my property, and after 20 minutes of scratching his head he finaly got round to doing some work.we had one of those systems with a magic eye, which ment you could watch sky in an other room if you wanted to.Well he finished and gave me my bill, only to find when he left that the magic eye wasn't working at all and the sky needed tuneing in.The manager came round the next morning spent one hour putting his work right , to say at the end that the installer was going to get the boot because of his shoody workmanship.Well alls been fine untill yesterday, where i bought a new flat screen for my spare room where i could disappear to watch the football dureing East enders. I spent hours trying to tune this T.V in, and all of a sudden i had a vision of this insaller scratching his head. I decided to remove the face plate of the ariel socket and found to my amazement that the ariel had been cut through and rejoined to save him running a cable up into the loft area, this makeing my ariel socket dead. Guess where i am off to on Monday :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
Wonder why he's so angry then . . .
Because he's not going to have time to repair that cable before he goes and it's going to play on his mind for the entire holiday.

Sponsored Links
shouldn't this topic be in the software section? ;)

billington said:
I decided to remove the face plate of the ariel socket and found to my amazement that the ariel had been cut through and rejoined to save him running a cable up into the loft area, this makeing my ariel socket dead.

Nope, cables and ariels; definitely hardware:cool: :cool: So there!

WoodYouLike said:
billington said:
I decided to remove the face plate of the ariel socket and found to my amazement that the ariel had been cut through and rejoined to save him running a cable up into the loft area, this makeing my ariel socket dead.

Nope, cables and ariels; definitely hardware:cool: :cool: So there!
Aerials yes, but look at the title ;)

Sponsored Links
Back