ariiston euro combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ariiston euro combi . model sx 20 m ff1 ce .hot water not getting hot. changed diaphram in diverter vavle . descaled calliferer.is problem thermostate. heating working fine .flow rate ,good as previously working well.turn down flow rate via water inlet gets hotter but then no flow no it turns on properly just does not get hot and stays on fine. what the web site to get the instructions and fault finding chart

Sponsored Links
Its a bit difficult to tell from here.

Does the boiler react to HW demand and does it stay alight the whole time?

With the CH and boiler cold. Fire up boiler for HW and feel the HTG pipes a few feet from boiler. Should stay cold.

Sponsored Links
im not there now whats best possible cause.the pin on the diverter vavle moves up and down i would say its working correctly i can here it working turn tap off heating comes on. is it the board ,gas vavle or not coming to full flame

is it the board ,gas vavle or not coming to full flame

How do you expect me to know over the internet!

Do the test i told you. Failing that get someone in that knows the boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back