Ariston Combi Boiller 23 MFFI .

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning to every body!
my name is Jorge...
I have an Ariston 23 MFFI boiller, which stopped working suddenly.
I've already changed his Swit, the spark generator, the PCB, and he won't start ..
When I start it makes a noise from the water pump, the fan, but does not open the gas through the spark generator ...
Has anyone here had this experience, and could you please inform me?
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
thank you notch 7, and bodd for the answer and attention.
I keep looking at the Boiller ..
Any results I will post here ..
Thank's.

Sponsored Links
A caldeira deve ter cerca de 7 anos.
Eu sempre fiz manutenção, e sempre funcionou bem, mas desta vez é um pouco difícil ..
Obrigado!

A caldeira deve ter cerca de 7 anos.
Eu sempre fiz manutenção, e sempre funcionou bem, mas desta vez é um pouco difícil ..
Obrigado!
Worcester faz suas caldeiras durar10 anos. Seu melhor fora de comprar uma caldeira nova com uma garantia grande

Hello everyone, everything good?
fortunately the problem of Ariston Boiller 23 MFFI has been solved ...
After changing the spark generator, the problem was solved with a blow through Swith's hose near the Vendilator ...
Thanks for listening!

Now there is only one problem that follows: When the shower is being used the water suddenly cools and becomes hot again.
thank's!

Try cleaning out the fallopian tube.

Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to fiddle wth your own boiler in some EU countries even if you have no gas safe
credentials or their country's equivalence.

Just out of curiosity, are you allowed to fiddle wth your own boiler in some EU countries even if you have no gas safe credentials or their country's equivalence.
That's a strange way to ask the question and 'fiddle with' is not best practice.

You are allowed to in the UK so I suppose the answer is yes.

That's a strange way to ask the question and 'fiddle with' is not best practice.

You are allowed to in the UK so I suppose the answer is yes.
Are you related to Dr Spock? I'm sure you knew what I meant. I thought it was illegal to even take the boiler cover off over here.

Are you related to Dr Spock? I'm sure you knew what I meant. I thought it was illegal to even take the boiler cover off over here.
He is Mr bloody Pedantic smart azz about all things english language and grammar.Takes it too far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back