Ariston Combi Clas 24 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone has any bad experiences with an Ariston Combi Clas 24 HE? Just about to get one and just wanted to check for reviews? Cheers Tom.

Sponsored Links
Personally i think theyre very good especially with the 5 year warrenty.
when you chose your installer ask him to fit an outdoor sensor so you can use the "auto" function to its full potential.
Why go for the 24 clas as apposed to the 30?

Ray

Not to sure would you suggest the 30? if so why? also whats the kind of price I should be looking to pay...trade? have looked online and found a few sites, do you have any suggestions re buying online?

I buy them from a supplier called plumbstore in Glasgow so not sure
perhaps £785 inc flue for the 30kw and £750 for the 24kw.

so for £30 odd of a diffrence id definitly go for the 30 for the extra hot water it will deliver (10.3L Vs 12.9L).

Ray

Sponsored Links
Cheers Ray, I managed to get the 30 for £660 which from what I can see is a good price! might be of some help to you I found a company called Energy Smart, not to sure if you have had any experence with this company? I also got the boiler on a same day pick up from my PTS. Anyway for your reffrence heres their site with all prices across all products: http://www.energy-smart.org.uk/

A couple of years ago they were being sold very cheaply from a local merchant. I did not know the boiler and I was a bit suspicious as some guys there had been involved in a fraud before so I did not buy any.

However, later I heard that they were not a reliable model so I was pleased that I had not bought any. But that was unsubstantiated hearsay.

Apparently the deal was in fact genuine because Ariston had run out of the cheap model and were selling the more expensive one at the same price of the cheap one so the merchants were cashing in and selling them in lots of five.

Tony

ariston are in the same pigeonhole as ideal......never to be trusted again.

i think you'll be quite happy with it Tom + thats the cheapest price ive seen (they were that prior to christmas last year but at the start of last year they put the 5 year warrenty on them and price went up)

Be sure to give us a review once its installed

Ray[/i]

No problems Ray - notoved loads of good prices on that site! a good find me thinks...

Ill let you know how I get on.

Tom.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back