ariston clas he combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ariston clas he combi which has an error 107,it says in the book that this is a circulation problem iv tried bleedlng the pump and pulling water through the manual air point on top off the heat exchanger but neither seems to fix the problem.any help would be appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
Does it do it on both H/w and C/h , is the pump working, is aav open. Have you drained down system and now showing error.
What is the boiler pressure showing ???

Need a little bit more info

Does it do it on both H/w and C/h , is the pump working, is aav open. Have you drained down system and now showing error.
What is the boiler pressure showing ???

Need a little bit more info

hi ye does it on both,system was drained then re filled,aav at pump is open and pump seems to be working,all rads have been bled and iv bled water through the small tube on the top off heat exchanger but when i turn it on it just shoots straight up past 90°c and error code 107 appears.
Pressure in system is 1.5bar
thanks david

Sounds like you have an air lock in the heat exchanger, is aav working ,did you hear any air coming out when refilling

Sponsored Links
Sounds like you have an air lock in the heat exchanger, is aav working ,did you hear any air coming out when refilling

thats what i thought to but i cant seem to clear the air,the aav is working and as i said iv cleared the air from the heat exchanger through the tube at the top,when i open the manual air point on the heat exchanger with the boiler running i get water for a while then it gets so hot it starts turning to steam then cuts out,think ill just have to call someone out.

Thanks for help,david

thats what i thought to but i cant seem to clear the air,the aav is working and as i said iv cleared the air from the heat exchanger through the tube at the top,when i open the manual air point on the heat exchanger with the boiler running i get water for a while then it gets so hot it starts turning to steam then cuts out,think ill just have to call someone out.

Thanks for help,david

Sounds like you have no external circulation so the water are running via the bypass back to the heat exchanger before cooling down, getting even hotter until they high limit stat cuts off.

Check primary Flow, return or filter (like MagnaClean) isolation valves are open.

Check Zone valves are open, if not, open them manually and see if there's a change.
:idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back