ARISTON EURO COMBI A27 MFFI HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an Aristron Euro Combi A27 MFFI that works perfectly supplying hot water and heating the radiators. The problem lies in the fact that for it to work I have to press and hold the on and off button, if I release the button the boiler shuts down.
Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and can suggest a solution. Logic would suggest a new switch but I would like second opinion - can any one help please??

Sponsored Links
Assume we are talking about the circular push-on/push-off switch bottom right?

Often the right hand circuit board becomes detached from its correct mounting position and this will stop the on/off switch button on the front panel from operating the switch on the board.

Slot board back into correct position and normally OK

Sponsored Links
Gasguru said:
Assume we are talking about the circular push-on/push-off switch bottom right?

Often the right hand circuit board becomes detached from its correct mounting position and this will stop the on/off switch button on the front panel from operating the switch on the board.

Slot board back into correct position and normally OK

And i would do it soon as well - i seen one of the boards melt away around the main switch because it was partially on/off (must've been like that for a while though). It'll save you forking out for new parts.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back