Ariston Euro Combi not reaching pressure - any ideas please

No sign of an active leak there. What about the Schrader valve on the expansion vessel? If air was leaking from that it would appear as a drop of the system pressure. Also are you sure that the flow and return iso valves are fully shut? If so, you must be losing water somewhere from the boiler. It can't be that difficult to track it down.

Thanks Chris

Firstly the expansion vessel in brand new today, because yesterday it showed a pressure of only 5psi.

I cannot honestly see any signs of a leak. I will look again, but really all appears dry.

Do I take it that the photos posted are nothing to get really worried about. Is this normal in this age of boiler?

Just checked the pressue and now down to 0.3 barm but all dry as far as I can see. Will check it again with a bright light.

Any ideas where else to look?

thanks again

EliTom

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back