Ariston Eurocombi A/23MFFI

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have an Ariston eurocombi A23MFFI boiler, the boiler will not supply hot water unless the heating is on for about 5- 10 minutes. The hot water tap has to be run very slowly for the water to be at a temperature for bathing. I had an engineer look at it about 6 months ago due to it failing to ignite. The engineer diagnosed and fixed the problem, it was fine for a while until now.

I have looked online and figured out for myself that this type of boiler is not the best but i have inherited it and finances dictate that i'll have it for another while so that's why i need to repair the fault.

Can anyone help me out ?

Thanks, Robbsi.

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
Do a search on diaphragm or diverter ;)

Chris is there anyway i can get a picture of what a diaphragm looks like the reason is i have managed to locate a few online but how can i tell which is the right one. :idea:

Sponsored Links
It's about 70mm diameter in your case and does not have a hole in the middle. Probably about £11 plus vat.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back