Ariston EuroCombi Boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. We have an Ariston EuroCombi Boiler at work which has been cutting out all through the winter. It seems to work for about 6-8 hours at a time and then the flame goes out! I had a play with the colck settings yesterday and when we came in this morning it would not come on at all. I reset the clock and used the little hand icon to get back to the setting that it was on before I messed yesterday and it now works however the day numbers on the clock are flashing and I cannot reset them. Can anyone help me set the clock up correctly and does anyone know why it has been cutting out after a few hours?

Sponsored Links
The clock settings are found in the manual. The problem could be caused by many things. Loss of pressure, lack of flow, failing sensors or faulty pcb

Before you assume there's a boiler fault, get the clock set right. Even if the clock time and program is completely wrong, it should still be possible to select Continuous on the clock. Usually, press the Manual button until you see a black dot inside a square. If the time and program are screwed up anyway, use a biro point to press the Reset first - there are conditions when the clock gets so confused it won't do anything!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back