DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Pump runs, pump proving switch operates, water pressure switch is operated
Air pressure switch not operated.
No fan run.
MI is full of useless information.
Any guidance from those familiar with this boiler, will be of great help.

I am beginning to go off these ariston boilers.

Thank you

Dan

Sponsored Links
So, are you referring to the hot water or the heating; what's the pressure show on the boiler. As you refer to the hot water switch operating, I assume this is the issue, but is the heating working.

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
Doggit, does not work for heating or hot water. No fan run so no burner

Terry, no power to fan

Sponsored Links
B4CC56BD-3057-4450-8B13-229395BDDBF8.png

I’m sure you have checked these Dan, I’m trying to be helpful but as you say the book isn’t great

• Thanks
Reactions: DP
I took the high voltage board out and traced the components. The area around the 12 volt regulator looks well cooked and does not produce 12 volts. Am tempted to replace that.

I am sorry to say I fitted this boiler in 1999, which has been a pain in the butt since. Have modified the HW EV connection to cold inlet as it was getting fried every 12 months. Since then has been ok. Needed a pimp change, now leaking a little like a senior citizen. The client has accepted a board may be needed, also has resigned to the fact might be new booked time

Big thank you to you and others for the help.

I took the high voltage board out and traced the components. The area around the 12 volt regulator looks well cooked and does not produce 12 volts. Am tempted to replace that.

I am sorry to say I fitted this boiler in 1999, which has been a pain in the butt since. Have modified the HW EV connection to cold inlet as it was getting fried every 12 months. Since then has been ok. Needed a pimp change, now leaking a little like a senior citizen. The client has accepted a board may be needed, also has resigned to the fact might be new booked time

Big thank you to you and others for the help.

PS, do mean BFFI. Has a storage tank like a WB high flow, only this beastie is wall mounted

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back