ariston microgenius 28he combi fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
help please, i have just had a ariston micro genius 28he combi fitted , thier is a rattel / buzzing noise coming from the diverter valve / chr pipe area when the pump is on mark 3 , when you turn the pump to 2 the noise gose quieter and when on mark 1 you canot here anything, this noise dose not happen when hot water is called for only on ch, the hw and ch are both working fine, my gas engineer says its because i have 22mm goining into 15mm then into 10 mm pipes running on my central heating and thiers to much pressure with the pump on mark 3, could someone confirm this to be true as iam not convinced ,thank you gareth

Sponsored Links
its the actuator. pulling it about may quiet it down although ive known them to do it from new so ive just get a service engineer out.
unfortunatley ive never known the outcome.

might ring up later.

thank you for your reply , where abouts is the actuator as it dose knot show in manual ,cheers

Sponsored Links
This is a common fault on all ariston he models. I`ve spoken to ariston about it, all i got out of them was to leave the pump on 2! Cheap boiler, cheap customer service! Don`t fit them anymore.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back