Ariston microgenus HA boiler no heating?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have Ariston microgenus gas boiler and recently I noticed that HW indicator is constantly on even when no taps are turned on. My CH is not working at all and no light on CH indicator comes on when I switch CH on. My boiler shows no errors and water preisure is normal. Does anyone knows what could be wrong or had this problem before.
Thank you
Belma

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Yes, it is a failed part on the boiler.

You need a competent boiler engineer to fix.

It should not be that expensive and if I was doing it would not expect cost to be more than £127.

Tony

Thank you Tony! Your answer is much appreciated.
I will try and find engineer. Do you know what part is gone so I am aware of it when I talk to them. Thank you so much.

It will be necessary to look inside the boiler to see exactly why this has happened.

But there are some parts which are the usual causes.

Better to let the engineer do the diagnosis as you telling him his job when you obviously know nothing about boilers is likely to seriously upset him. Some can be so touchy that they could walk out!

But do note my suggestions on the likely maximum repair costs.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Tony I wonder if Belma knows you and you are getting a brush off:love:

Clearly when she has not posted her location details and you are specific at £127 ( not £126 plus bus fare), she not caring about your fixed price repair, one wonders what is going on:cautious:

Come on Belma, what is going on, do tell

Belma, may I suggest you turn the mains off and see if you are now able to run central keating.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back