ariston microgenus lockout l.e.d.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having problems with the lockout l.e.d. lighting and having to reset the boiler regularly also the water temp is irregular and the yellow l.e.d's not rising above the 50degrees. Had similar prob a year ago and fitter put two DHW probes in and a secondary exchanger, can anyone help please, boiler is ariston microgenus mffi 23

Sponsored Links
you may have a blocked plate h/exch again but I'd check the fan venturi, aps and ntc's first. **** boilers though, only fit for scrap. . . .

thanks, if I buy a new boiler can you recommend a decent one please. We are family of 6 in a 4 bedroom semi, would hope to spend about £1500 fitted, thank you.

Did you have it flushed last time if not, get someone to have a look at your heating water, and if you did i would try a new thermistor before new boiler.

Sponsored Links
Cant go wrong with Worcest 24i or 28i junior, been around for a few years now and they just dont go wrong, for a combi its quite ery!

vaillant ecotecpro 28 or ecotecplus 831 is about the best in your budget.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back