Aritech CP42 Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a friend who's got a CP42 Aritech Alarm system, it was in his house when he moved in but the code given to him dosnt work! Does anyone know how to reset it to default and what the default code is? Where could i get an instruction manual for him?

Sponsored Links
acording to the GE website, its obsolete / no longer supported.

or do what i did, google for the user manual, i did find its bigger brother 's one (had an extra number)

dont know, i never read it. i only saw it.

but i doubt it, since they dont like jo public to know that.

Sponsored Links
i never said it couldnt be defaulted, i siad you wont find out.

besides aritech are an even bigger sack of s**t than galaxy

aritech have known faults on the panels and will do nothing about it.

Agree with Breezer Aritech are a sack of s**t plus quite old now and tech support is non existent. Breezer you really got it in for Galaxy have n't you ?

not really.

I fitted one today as it happens, i was thinking about the other poster who has a 9100, guess what i took out?

i will say galaxy do have software problems but they do resolve them

Yeah thats was my point. I know they re not perfect but they are very functional adn at least the tech support have half a clue and you don't get a trained chimp on the phone. Incidentally I have no connection to Galaxy and actually work for Menvier at the mo in case anyone was wondering

well if you work for menvier, why are you installing galaxy?

I like menvier, excet the ts2500 thats another sack of s**t

Fire side of Meniver used to install Galaxy all the time up til I joined Meniver 8 months ago

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back