Aritech problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an initial alarm made by aritech which is not monitored that i am trying to refit from a demolished building having accessed and switched the allarm off its telling me contact the alarm receiving centre for a reset code !! it sayng varous codes like call alarm co37 could anyone run me through how to remove the remote enginneer reset many thanks

Phil

Sponsored Links
An engineer reset would not be given out on a public forum, aritech are crap anyway , bin it and stick a galaxy in or a Texecom premier.

"Aritech are **** anyway", as said by the 15/16 yr old expert.

Why in there day did some of the National companies use Aritech as their panel of choice then?

Why in there day did some of the National companies use Aritech as their panel of choice then?

My opinion :D

Just generally dont like the panels , refuse to work on them , jump on the chance on ripping them out :D

Sponsored Links
They did through poor choice IMHO.
Cost verses profit springs to mind.
I fit the best, the price reflects that.
Why bother with cheap items that never do exactly what the end user wants?

Just generally dont like the panels , refuse to work on them , jump on the chance on ripping them out :D

Which i suppose is not very often in your area.

What makes you say that , one of the more dominant installers in Hull used them all the time ?

Which i suppose is not very often in your area.

What makes you say that , one of the more dominant installers in Hull used them all the time ?
But you're not exactly dominant in the area are you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back