article by blair on europe

Sponsored Links
Reading between the lines i reckon there are a lot of "Fat Cat" politicians out there that would suffer financially if we were to leave the Brussels Gravy Boat, hence they are now panicking and trying their hardest to convince the electorate that we need to stay in Europe.

Blair in the Daily Mail. Two liars doesn't make it right.

How has he got the nerve after what he (and Gormless) did to this country.

He should go an lie under a stone somewhere.

Sponsored Links
What stone JBR,, a headstone?? This moron Tony Bliar was the worst Prime Minister the UK ever had. The other treacherous leech is Peter Mandelson.

What stone JBR,, a headstone?? This moron Tony Bliar was the worst Prime Minister the UK ever had. The other treacherous leech is Peter Mandelson.

Any stone. I don't care, so long as we never see him again.

I totally agree about the Bliar, an absolute disgrace to UK Politics.
But why is it that his party, which crucified the UK's economy under his leadership aided by the Buffoon Brown, have a lead in opinion polls?
Are people really so naive enough to re-establish this set of idiots to rule over us again.
The only thing I can add is that Camerons lot are just marginally less useless than Milliband outfit.
What do we have to do to establish a credible political Party who are in it for the job and not for self gratification.
The ridiculous speaker Bercow even advocates this set of useless characters get a substantial pay rise.
Just when will this lot stop taking the P*ss out if the British public.
It is only surpassed by the EU Parliament who continue on their rape of the EU finances and surprise surprise, even France is now proclaiming Bankruptcy.
Germany have nearly succeeded in taking over Europe after two failed attempts to do it by force.

I totally agree about the Bliar, an absolute disgrace to UK Politics.
But why is it that his party, which crucified the UK's economy under his leadership aided by the Buffoon Brown, have a lead in opinion polls?
Are people really so naive enough to re-establish this set of idiots to rule over us again.

Because the majority of the British electorate have very short memories. Either that or they are a bit thick.

I've said it before, but I think it's odds on that Labour will get in next time. This will benefit me personally in the short term, but I'm afraid it will eventually result in the country travelling inexorably down the toilet and around the U-bend.

Still, as I'm 60 and have no children that doesn't seem to bother me too much. Others must think very carefully before giving Labour another crack at destroying the country, but this is after all a democracy.

Sponsored Links
Back