Is anyone hated more than Blair ?

Sponsored Links
Some real gems in there....

Does anyone here give a toss what that grinning jackanapes thinks? Anyone? ..., nope, thought not

Been a while since we heard from him ... when did he rise up out of his crypt?

Blair was the tumour that gave the UK, what might yet prove to be, terminal cancer. He should have been cut out and destroyed long ago
:LOL:

And of course no points for originality here...

Has he not been jailed yet?

Blair should have been tried for war crimes, thousands of innocent Iraqi's and hundreds of British military personnel dead because of him.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
And he spent all our (and our grandchildrens) money in the process and we've got food banks because of it.

Ellal.

Look at the character of the two people.

She may have arguably made bad choices (which I would argue, but besides the point).

But look at the people, she did what she thought was right, she wasn't in it to grab all sorts of shady power deals and money, she thought breaking the unions and subsidy dependency was the best thing for industry and country, again you may disagree, but motive matters.

Tony blair was just in it for the power, prestige and of course money, one only has to look at his ongoing activities to see that.

Andrew Lansley, David Cameron, Nick Claggnu... i mean clegg, Vince Cable, Deborah Arnott of ASH UK, Simon Chapman (Australian professor) and any health sector staff who back the minimum alchohol pricing.

I hate these people more than Blair.

Problems seem to arise on their 3rd term in office, i'm relying solely on memory here so if i make an error feel free to lynch me, er, i mean correct me, :LOL: Thatcher and Bliar both did three terms, yes? maybe its time we adopted the Yanks way and they can only serve a maximum of two terms.

The usual scaremongering form Blair,

Tony Blair said yesterday that Eurosceptics were a ‘virus’ blighting politics and that Britain would be a second-rate power if it left the EU.
Isn't that what Britain is now because of the EU?

British have gained nothing from the corrupt EU but cost us a fortune.

Tony Blair said yesterday that Eurosceptics were a ‘virus’ blighting politics and that Britain would be a second-rate power if it left the EU.

No, we have gained trade with the EU.

It wouldn't be possible to sell our goods to the EU otherwise, look at how not being an EU member hurts China's exports.....

No, we have gained trade with the EU.

It wouldn't be possible to sell our goods to the EU otherwise, look at how not being an EU member hurts China's exports.....
Are you serious ? everything made in China and ends up here pretty much the same in the eu as well.

Yep Norway and Switzerland are ruined because of not been in the eu !

I'm no conservative but hats of to maggie she banged on the table and refused to give up any of our rebate ......what did the cretin Blair do ?
gave up 50% of our rebate probably with his eyes looking to europe to further his career in the future.

Betrayed the country :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back