The welfare state.

Sponsored Links
I'd like to live in Westminster in a £2million quid house - but I don't because I can't afford it. So why should some phoney asylum seeker? Stick them in a hostel then send them home. What's wrong with this gutless country?

Dunno - surely it can't have been trashed when I tongue-in-cheek suggested more riots?

Sponsored Links
Asylum seekers , should come with the lowest priority for council or private (paid for by the council) accommodation. Although it was Labours, great multicultural experiment gone wrong, that attracted them here in the first place. Local councils need to cap payments for housing benefit and limit these payments , to the average council/social housing rent. There should be none of this rubbish about this family having applied for this house before a certain deadline. All housing benefit should now be limited. If they can't afford to find the extra rent on top of HB then the landlord should evict them forthwith. Responsibility for housing them then falls back to the local council who could surely offer them a tent , park bench or cubicle in a public toilet. ;) ;) ;)

Back