Is anyone hated more than Blair ?

Maggie inherited a broken nation from years of labour rule and then transformed it.
What muppet was there in the labour party at the time who could have done what she acheived? Most of them were all taking bungs from their union masters.
She didn't kill off any industry. It was already dead.
Maggie just did the burying which was the right thing to do.

Sponsored Links
The usual scaremongering form Blair,

Tony Blair said yesterday that Eurosceptics were a ‘virus’ blighting politics and that Britain would be a second-rate power if it left the EU.
Isn't that what Britain is now because of the EU?

British have gained nothing from the corrupt EU but cost us a fortune.

No, we have gained trade with the EU.

It wouldn't be possible to sell our goods to the EU otherwise, look at how not being an EU member hurts China's exports.....

So what you're saying is we cant sell our goods over there and Germany cant sell BMW's, Mercs and Audis over here, i think you may have been missinformed on this!!

I hate, loathe and despise Blair, Brown and all the other evil pieces of leftie garbage that destroyed this one proud country. It's that lot we have to thank for thirteen years of spending money like it was going out of fashion, turning the fiscal surplus they inherited from the outgoing Major government into a massive deficit. We can also thank them for their total failure to control immigration, ignoring the problem until it was too late, by which time those who would destroy our country and way of life were here as supposed political refugees at Joe Public's expense. Their coup de grace was the Human Rights Act, making it virtually impossible to deport criminals who came here to escape justice in their own country. Abu Hamza is a classic case. It must have cost Joe Public (YOU AND ME FFS!) millions in legal aid for that evil hate-peddler and for keeping him and his family in luxury with all bills paid while our indigenous pensioners cannot afford to keep warm in the winter! Well that's my opinion, and if things don't change for the better PDQ, I shall be looking in the direction of the BNP/EDL

Sponsored Links
I've got to say that the above comments are a load of B#llocks,
The right wing of this country have done far more harm. Why do I say that
well first of all we've never had a left wing government.
and working under a capitalist system they have F#cked us over big time.

But not to worry I'm sure that David: blame it all on Labour: Cameron will sort it all out. Lets hear 3 cheers for the ruling class
:LOL:

Which part of the above is bolux, the part about Abu Hansa not only living here for free but also living in luxury compared to a lot of us at our expense while our pensioners go without????

The 2 points you raise I don't disagree with but that's more to do with Europe
than left wing labour policies.
All this cr#p as been going on years going back to the 80's.

The English (myself included) are very good at moaning but very rarely get up and do anything about it :(

The funny thing about those objecting to the Human Rights Act is that they don't seem to think it also applies to them too!

Of course said people will always get all frothing at the mouth over a few 'wrong' cases that the media/government decide to publicise for their own agendas...

But on the whole it is good for us all...

Unless of course you don't consider yourself as human or that you think you shouldn't have any 'rights'... ;)

The funny thing about those objecting to the Human Rights Act is that they don't seem to think it also applies to them too!

If it only applied to the indigenous population, that wouldn't be so bad.

It's when it applies to international parasites who come here to improve their lot. We can't afford this, or the lawyers who fight tooth and nail to keep them here at our expense.

The funny thing about those objecting to the Human Rights Act is that they don't seem to think it also applies to them too

A ****** can come to this country and be treated with the same rights as a national born here and more. He can bad mouth christinaity with the backing of the state and get away with it.

If I go to saudi arabia and call mohammed a paedophile will I be treated fairly under human rights acts?

Nope. I'll get my head chopped off and my body probably swung from underneath a helicopter as in a recent case.
A lot of these ****** are pure animals and worse. What human rights do they deserve?
But here's the rub...

It's a question I've never heard truly answered by someone exhibiting such prejudice...

Do you think we should stoop to 'their level', or try and maintain ours?

Yes or no will do... ;)

Its the greatest cash cow ever invented for the judicial system.
The bliars handiwork again.

Know a barrister as a close family friend and he openly concedes its a money maker. Nothing what so ever to do with the morals of helping people.

Do you think we should stoop to 'their level', or try and maintain ours?

Stoop to their barbaric ways?
Never.

Yes or no will do...

NO

Did we stoop to those ways before the bliars enacted the hra?
Of course not.

Its a cash cow for lawyers and barristers. Nothing more.

Stoop to their barbaric ways?
Never.
I suggest you look at what our cousins over the pond do without an HRA!

NO

Did we stoop to those ways before the bliars enacted the hra?
Of course not.
'Of course not'... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Its a cash cow for lawyers and barristers. Nothing more.
Maybe they make a mint...

But without HRA a lot of innocent people would be f*cked over by the state without redress...

You of course have nothing to thank the HRA for?

The human rights act protects us all from power crazed politicians and their police force. The human rights act simply put into UK law what we had signed upto by treaty and if anything saved us all a fortune in legal aid payouts to lawyers as the UK judges can rule on matters now.

It's a very good thing.

It's hard to think of anything that Blair did which we should be thankful for, but I'd have to say he did the right thing with the Freedom of Information act. Of course he did that early on, realised he had fecked up, and spent the rest of his reign trying to lie his way out of it.

Sponsored Links
Back