Asbestos garage roof replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there anybody out there that could give me an idea of the cost of having a corrugated apexed asbestos garage roof replaced. The garage is a "Compton" single garage about 10 by 20 feet.

Thanks

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Oh damn it, there is just too many variables

Do it yourself and find a local council tip. Don't forget to wrap it well though, and say it is normal concrete panels if they ask :rolleyes:

>>>>
Don't forget to wrap it well though, and say it is normal concrete panels if they ask.
<<<<

That might be a bit wreckless as wel as illegal. Do you really want to endanger the life of the poor sods that have to deal with it at the tip. Assuming it's concrete sheets they might run an excavator bucket over it to crush it down and create a lot of very dangerous dust. :(

-Neil

Hmm, why do I get three swear filter stars through my word when there are only two missing letters?

It will go to land fill, and being outside, the risks to health in transfering it amongst all the other rubbish is minimal.

We are talking a few sheets in amongst tons and tons of other stuff

neilsumner said:
Hmm, why do I get three swear filter stars through my word when there are only two missing letters?
It thought you meant ****'s & missed out the apostrophe!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back