At last, a decent sentence ...

Sponsored Links
From the title I though it might be a thread about English grammar

Sponsored Links
The irony

Got any more war and peace long posts essays you down loaded off the internet :ROFLMAO:

Nufink wong with me co ear ennce
When i find one i'll post it and offer a synopsis and opinion.
You can skip to the end if you like to save time and putting too much thought into your post.

When i find one i'll post it and offer a synopsis and opinion.
You can skip to the end if you like to save time and putting too much thought into your post.

Nah you should post on twitter (.X)

Life is to short to deal with your long winded plagiarism :ROFLMAO: Type posts

But to be fair. When a link is there. You don’t need to copy and paste 3/4 of the article.

But to be fair. When a link is there. You don’t need to copy and paste 3/4 of the article.
No, but i find it useful to highlight these articles in depth sometimes - in the thread T.Sam is talking about, i drew a line between the explanation for the term 'witness' with the Arabic word, Shaheed, used in the West as Martyr, then a shorter explanation of how the term 'witness' is used in Christian and jewish tradition. The three religions of 'the book', in the Abrahamic tradition.

The longer article was about Netanyahu and his takeover of Jewish politics with an all-encompassing 'l'etat, c'est moi', attitude, supported by Ultra-Orthodox Jews on the far-right and how he's twisted the liberal manifesto in the country into a broken political force that opposes him.

The politics of the middle east is chaotic and complicated which makes it difficult to understand the way they jostle for power and i don't think we understand just how much religion influences everything in their daily lives - the Islamic Jihad attack in a Turkish church at the weekend was an example of this as a muslim was shot in cold blood during a conversion ceremony. An unacceptable outrage that should've provoked condemnations and protest but solicited a muted response becuase our society has become secularised to the point of numb acceptance to these attacks.

Sponsored Links
Back