Atheism is the 'real' enemy of the west?

Where will all you atheists end up buried?
You've got no burial ground and you're only rememberance will be a jam jar filled with ash stuffed in the back of some cupboard. :LOL:

I'm not going to be buried. When I turn my toes up, my wife's going to have me stuffed so I can sit there and keep her company.

What? with a permanent erection! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
with a permanent erection! :LOL:

Mike, will you humour me and answer a couple of questions?

What decade of your life are you in?
What job do you do?
Where were you born?
And how strong is your faith? have you challenged yourself on how do you prove to yourself there is a god?

Sponsored Links
with a permanent erection! :LOL:

Mike, will you humour me and answer a couple of questions?

What decade of your life are you in?
What job do you do?
Where were you born?
And how strong is your faith? have you challenged yourself on how do you prove to yourself there is a god?

I am close to my 6th decade

I am into Electronics, and tagging systems
Born in Kenya when it was Governed by British (British Empire)
(My father and uncles served in RAF,
My faith in God is very strong though I hate all religions, because they are a load of ****** simply because they can't live in peace and harmony.
No, no one can yet prove directly God's existence, since no one has seen him, but that does not mean he does not exists, and the search for God is still ON. Indirectly, that is through observing the creation, one can say for definite that someone is behind this creation, it din't just mushroom all out of nothing.

Nothing will come out of Nothing. it is as simple as this simple logic.

as for Erection...its a complete Dick, won't get up when I want him to get to work, but when i am fast asleep it goes to work! silly sod! and nothing like when it was in its youth, used to take minutes to complete a task, and now it takes hours! ;)

Back