Atheism is the 'real' enemy of the west?

But they don't KNOW that. Agnosticism is recognising that man cannot comprehend the real truth, but that there must ultimately be something.

Yep you're a ditherer. Get off the fence Joe and come down to this lovely atheist side.
Having no guilt for mans feck ups is so calming.

Sponsored Links
But they don't KNOW that. Agnosticism is recognising that man cannot comprehend the real truth, but that there must ultimately be something.

Yep you're a ditherer. Get off the fence Joe and come down to this lovely atheist side.
Having no guilt for mans f**k ups is so calming.

You can't make a decision until you can understand infinity and eternity. Gwon - tell us all about them. (he won't. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Having no guilt for mans f**k ups is so calming.

You can't make a decision until you can understand infinity and eternity. Gwon - tell us all about them. (he won't. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

Why don't you and educate us.

Sponsored Links
None of us can - so it's pointless to say everything came from nothing when it's far more likely it came from something.

Have you ever heard of Occam's razor?

(Hint)It wasn't a device to shave his pubes.

None of us can - so it's pointless to say everything came from nothing when it's far more likely it came from something.

Have you ever heard of Occam's razor?

(Hint)It wasn't a device to shave his pubes.

sigh, of course.

Joe, I know there is no god that cares about humans, or makes judgemental calls.... watch this...........

**** GOD.... FOOK ANY GOD.... GOD IS SCUM..... DIE GOD..... LEAVE ME ALONE..!!

there..... that told him... am I still ali

Joe, I know there is no god that cares about humans, or makes judgemental calls.... watch this...........

Thats not good because God can't read, you will have to go out on to the street and shout it aloud, a few times, and hopefully he will be able to hear you and then see if he sends the local plods down to arrest you! :LOL:

Now seriously, are you one of them lazy buggers that expects God to give you everything in a plate while you sit in your bum, why do you think he gave you perfect hands and limbs, and a brain and the free will that you can use freely to good causes, and everything is yours you want. the whole world is at your disposal!

Often those who cry that they have been to a Uni and obtained degrees and diplomas and yet can't get the jobs, that is because they are either not using their brains and talent correctly, or are inappropriately dressed for the job, or wearing earrings and other piercings, or pins through their eyebrows!

The fact, that i have just proven time and again that God does exist...

I've yet to see any proof. All you've provided so far is conjecture.

Agree it is a conjecture, which is provable as the universe is already here, we are within it, and we know we are getting there having gone further than protons and neutrons and electrons, we are now looking into sub-atomic particles and we we have recently managed to confirm the existence of Higgs Boson particle, so gradually we will uncover and see for ourselves that God indeed exists, but if we didn't think that higgs Boson could possibly exist, we would not have spent 2 billion on a Hadron collider. (CERN)

My feelings are that our thought should be able to control energy and when we wish we could make energy do things for us, so this is the field that science has neglected, all these ghosts, poltergeist, aliens, ufo, space travel, time travel would all be possible one day when we could manipulate energy just as God did, we would one day be able to interact with energy, we have not masterminded mind over matter or mind over energy. Some of us can bend spoons with our mind!

As an atheist i find it quite ironic that when frustrated I have to use expressions like

Jeeeaasus!
FerChriiissakes!
Oh My GOD!
For the Love of God!
Jesus , Mary , Joseph!
God Almighty!
Oh God.. not again...
God strewth!

Mike - you said on another thread that you took three years to resolve a question about God or indeed the lifeforce , energy etc.

Well it seems to me that you intend to spend 3 years pontificating on every thread as well.

This thread is about whether Atheists are ruining the West.
Clearly they are not . Politicians are.

.....but here's the thing. No Political leaders ever eschew religion. All claim religion to be an important part of their lives.

You show me one Political leader in the West who will claim to be an atheist and indeed make the statement that they do not believe in God.

Now Mike Stop twisting every thread into your excruciatingly boring and irrelevant obsession with your validation of your own seminal thoughts.

Your kind of thinking is what sends people off building Haldron coliders when the reality on the ground is people getting their heads sawn off in the name of a few particles.

If everyone believed in your theories how would that change the world?

If people believed in atheism ie that there is no God. Then it would be a better place. People would have to justify THEIR actions.

Sawing off someones head without a God justifying your cause would just mean instead you were a psycopath with blood lust or a simple desire to kill someone just to see what it feels like or to watch someone dying.

religion allows everyone to be Hannibal Lechter but without the honesty or guilty conscience.

My feelings are that our thought should be able to control energy and when we wish we could make energy do things for us,

But by your reckoning in the other thread god is energy and energy is god
So now you want to enslave and control him?
He will be pleased with that no doubt :evil:
Another thing if he cant read how did he inscribe the 10 commandments onto the stone tablets?
I await your expected goal post moving explanation

Now seriously, are you one of them lazy b*****r that expects God to give you everything in a plate while you sit in your bum, why do you think he gave you perfect hands and limbs, and a brain and the free will that you can use freely to good causes, and everything is yours you want. the whole world is at your disposal!
And the reason for disability?

Often those who cry that they have been to a Uni and obtained degrees and diplomas and yet can't get the jobs, that is because they are either not using their brains and talent correctly, or are inappropriately dressed for the job, or wearing earrings and other piercings, or pins through their eyebrows!
You've not heard of recession then

If people were told for sure that God did not exist, then I am pretty sure the crime and murders and adultery would go up 10 fold, it is only fear of God watching us over is keeping them under control.

It is know fact that CCTV cameras cut the crime rate down.

Those who believe that there is a God who is watching our every bad action, and it stops them from doing bad things. But this does not mean men who believe in a God and even those who run religions do not commit crime from time to time.

When i said we should be able to control energy with our thoughts, again I didn't mean that we could possibly control every kind of energy, God is a supreme energy from which millions of other energies have driven out.

just like we didn't know a few years ago that after an atom, there are sub atomic particles too, and perhaps in time we might learn that when we thought that was the end of it, and we discover yet more sub particles of sub atomic particles!

I am not moving the goal posts, our discovery of things is forcing us to rethink our understanding.

Sponsored Links
Back