Attaining speeds faster than light

What were you and your parents doing in Kenya?

Sponsored Links
Both my parents had long settled in Kenya from the late 40s, and I was born there, educated to 0 levels, my father was an Architect, and wanted me to pursue the same but my interests were in other things, like cars, mechanics, rally driving, and electronics, etc, for which you don't need A levels, still I managed to do a lot of work for my pa drawing architectural plans for buildings, bunglows, offices, and factories for clients in Kenya.

Kenya a former British Colony, gained its independence in 1963, there were some unsteady times when the independence movement was gaining strength, so my studies were disrupted during such times, I studied to just 0 levels and went against my father's wishes not to follow architecural carrier, and being British, we all had to leave Kenya sooner or later, as to remain in Kenya required becoming a Kenyan citizen by denouncing the British citizenship, so my father decided to move to UK in 1973.

I have to say unfortunately the British weather is terrible! and its beaches cold and bare, no palm trees! :) (Not even plastic ones! with coconuts dangling! :LOL:

Not knocking kenya or anywhere for that matter. I like british weather in the main, too many countries are far too hot, anything over 23'ish and your pushing it with me. -15 is ok, just need the right clothes (and a warm house!!)

I don't know old school temperatures BTW (80 pretty hot, 0 very cold??)

Not knocking kenya or anywhere for that matter. I like british weather in the main, too many countries are far too hot, anything over 23'ish and your pushing it with me. -15 is ok, just need the right clothes (and a warm house!!)

I don't know old school temperatures BTW (80 pretty hot, 0 very cold??)

Sponsored Links
I have not been back to Kenya since I left it! I don't know how it is these days, but like every where else, things have moved on, no longer it is same I am sure, and terrorist scums have moved in from their medieval times and emerged from their caves into modern society which theirs is totally incompatible with our times, they would be better off getting back into their little caves and not stick their neck out into modern times, scums have spoilt every beautiful land on this once wonderful earth.

No Joe, we don't , these morons misuse God's name in vein, what we need is give them their own medicine, send in Drones and obliterate them whilst they sleep, wipe them from this earth, and as for our disillusioned Human Rights supporters, ask them if they can make any sense of 60 students moved down by these scums whilst they slept.

Their ideology is pure Evil and a form of Devil Worship. Even God must be so ashamed of their actions as they conducted these crimes in his name. What religion tells you to move down sleeping student?

No Joe, we don't , these morons misuse God's name in vein, what we need is give them their own medicine, send in Drones and obliterate them whilst they sleep, wipe them from this earth, and as for our disillusioned Human Rights supporters, ask them if they can make any sense of 60 students moved down by these scums whilst they slept.

The trouble is that decent people and 'victims' don't appear to have human rights; they are only for criminals, terrorists and the like.

Their ideology is pure Evil and a form of Devil Worship. Even God must be so ashamed of their actions as they conducted these crimes in his name. What religion tells you to move down sleeping student?

Oh the old Vietnam adage springs to mind.

"How do we sort the good guys from the bad guys?"

"We don't. We kill the lot of them and let God sort them out".

Sponsored Links