More garbage from the forum wounded swan.But, everyone knows your allegiance to islam....
Everyone? Lol. Show any post of mine showing my 'allegiance to Islam'. He can't, he won't.
More garbage from the forum wounded swan.But, everyone knows your allegiance to islam....
More garbage from the forum wounded swan.
Everyone? Lol. Show any post of mine showing my 'allegiance to Islam'. He can't, he won't.

Unbelievable. More deranged than I thoughtHope the captain and co-pilot are ok.
Unbelievable. More deranged than I thought
Everybody knows your anti British stance and your undying allegiance to islam. It's in many of your posts.....More garbage from the forum wounded swan.
Everyone? Lol. Show any post of mine showing my 'allegiance to Islam'. He can't, he won't.
Show a post....I'll wait.Everybody knows your anti British stance and your undying allegiance to islam. It's in many of your posts.....
What nationality was the other co-pilot, that landed the plane?The captain is Smit Machchhar, an Indian national and his co-pilot is reportedly an Omani national.
The captain is Smit Machchhar, an Indian national and his co-pilot is reportedly an Omani national.
British national apparently.The co-pilot has been named as Hamam al-Hammami.
That's a lot of ham for a Muslim!
What do you mean when you call koolpc a wounded swan.More garbage from the forum wounded swan.
Everyone? Lol. Show any post of mine showing my 'allegiance to Islam'. He can't, he won't.
Everyone?Everybody knows your anti British stance and your undying allegiance to islam. It's in many of your posts.....
I can’t edit another posters hallucinations.You may have edited / removed them ???
Bit of a nasty thing to say.What do you mean when you call koolpc a wounded swan.
Everyone on her knows how unbritish you are and your love for islam. Just read what you write....Everyone?
Show one. He can’t, he won’t. Keep dithering.
Because I am living with physical, mental and accomodation issues noseall likes to have a dig at me about it. I don't care as he won't succeed in trying to bully me....Bit of a nasty thing to say.