Koolpc has been brave in reaching out for help with very personal problems. And noseall proves once again what a nasty piece of low life he (noseall ) is.Bit of a nasty thing to say.
Koolpc has been brave in reaching out for help with very personal problems. And noseall proves once again what a nasty piece of low life he (noseall ) is.Bit of a nasty thing to say.
Seriously people, have you not blocked he who knows feckall yet???Because I am living with physical, mental and accomodation issues noseall likes to have a dig at me about it. I don't care as he won't succeed in trying to bully me....
Everyone, lol.Everyone on her knows how unbritish you are and your love for islam. Just read what you write....
Hamand Cheese -ToastieBritish national apparently.
You know what you are. People know who and what you are. You are truly anti British and a proponent of anything that goes against the real British life and a you are a lover of all things islam....Everyone, lol.
Show a single post. He can't, he won't.
More hateful waffle from the forum wounded swan.You know what you are. People know who and what you are. You are truly anti British and a proponent of anything that goes against the real British life and a you are a lover of all things islam....
Plus, you are the most despised member on here due to your hateful posts etc....
Makes a few good points though don't he?More hateful waffle from the forum wounded swan.
Still waiting….
To the RWR audience. They thrive on lies. Trump and Fromage are their heroes. I’m reassured you are on his side.Makes a few good points though don't he?
I don't take sides I just agree with anyone that makes senseTo the RWR audience. They thrive on lies. Trump and Fromage are their heroes. I’m reassured you are on his side.
If only he could show those posts he hallucinated.I don't take sides I just agree with anyone that makes sense
You do seem pro Islam you cant deny that can you?If only he could show those posts he hallucinated.
Go sober up Pete.You do seem pro Islam you cant deny that can you?
Oh don't you drink?Go sober up Pete.
Can you tell us what you mean by "wounded swan" -- still waiting............More hateful waffle from the forum wounded swan.
Still waiting….