Audit Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any recommendation for a software specifically for auditing? A friend mentioned something about audit management software that automates the daily activities when conducting audit. I am a Management Audit Assistant and I conduct system audit to the different branches of our company. I do it twice quarterly so I’m into so much details and paper works. Though I work in this kind of field I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of software. I’m looking for ideas so I can present it to the management and eventually to get their approval. Any inputs?

Sponsored Links
Any recommendation for a software specifically for auditing?..........I don’t have any idea where to find this kind of software. Any inputs?

http://www.capterra.com/audit-software/

Thanks, did come across this list when I googled it online but I was quite overwhelmed with the long list of companies that offer this type of software solution. LoL
I'm more of wanting to see if anyone here has had experience using one? Our IT dept recommended we use ETQ or Verse Solution's audit software but we wanted more product reviews from another vendor for comparison.

Sponsored Links
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back