Started Xmas shopping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
:D Yep, I just spent a fortune on Ebuyer. Bought a birthday present for my mum and two xmas pressies (well, one combined present for my parents) :D

Going to Doncaster town centre tomorrow for gift ideas (after my parcel has been ;) ) And going to buy some wrapping paper and cards too. Then I'm going to set up the big present to work with my WLAN, charge its battery, download any software upgrades, and wrap it up, in its carry case. (Can you tell what its going to be yet?!) :LOL:

How much shopping has everyone else done?!

Sponsored Links
Action man (wifi edition)?

I haven't done any shopping yet as it is not Christmas eve

Sorry typo i meant to say ESP? how am I supposed to know? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
XBox 360 the other day for son. Tested it with Halo3 today and almost forgot to pick kids up from school. Other than that nixies.

How can you shop so early?

Theres a lot of money to be saved by buying later, or the day after.

Or are you one of the guillable sp ones :LOL:

How can you shop so early?

Theres a lot of money to be saved by buying later, or the day after.

Or are you one of the guillable sp ones :LOL:
The stuff I want wont be in any sales, and/or wont get any cheaper towards xmas.

How much shopping has everyone else done?!

The lot Steve. Even the parcels for friends abroad are ready to be posted before the end of the week. Everyone has been catered for, even the girl who delivers the papers although hers wont be handed over for some time yet. I must admit, that apart from Mrs B's present, I haven't bought a single thing - but then what's new?

PS Kids,11 and 12, wrote their letters to Santa 2 weeks ago and he delivered the goods last Saturday.

Fujitsu Siemens Laptop @ £300
Bag @ £20

Digital photo frame @ £35
1GB memory @ £4

Go on then . . . :LOL:

On its way to me right now (Company based in DN14, I'm in DN5, just round t'corner)

Fujitsu Siemens Laptop @ £300
Bag @ £20

Digital photo frame @ £35
1GB memory @ £4

Go on then . . . :LOL:

On its way to me right now (Company based in DN14, I'm in DN5, just round t'corner)
Hope you havnt given the secret away now

Sponsored Links
Back