Austerity .....what Austerity

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Austerity Austerity ......really ?

Is it just funding with the NHS ....not from what I see.......

Just a few of my observations .....doctors retiring at 60........unless theyre in poor health it shouldn't be allowed
think of the cost of their training........retiring early ........surely their skills are desparately needed ?

Health tourisim should be vigorously looked at its a big drain on resources......don't let any doctors hear you say that you'll be pilloried ........https://www.spectator.co.uk/2015/01/the-curious-case-of-meirion-thomas/

http://dailym.ai/1wVds5q seems some current doctors are a very nast militant entitled bunch judging by how they verbally attacked Merion Thomas frankly very chav like in attitude.

When I was young my doctors surgery was in a terraced house and if you needed a doctors home visit at anytime he would turn up day or night.
Try getting a doctor now.

Now .........very advanced medical centres .......New ones springing up all over the place .....my new local one sent me an invitation for a 'sightseeing tour !"
The staffs cars don't bespeak austerity !

Remember when Blair threw money at the doctors virtually quadrupling their salaries ....that achieved a lot !

Austerity ...motability......the cars .......no problem with mobility but why not a basic car for people to get around in ....oh no its Volvo's, VW people carriers, rather large off road looking vehicles. ( These are one I personally know of). Doesn't make sense allowing prestigious vehicles to be on the scheme.

Where I am their are council employees that are want to be venture capatalists throwing millions at schemes that are then abandoned. This is an example of austerity...... Spending twenty odd million on a super cycle highway thats hardly used. One day I counted three as I drove along ...so that's ok.

The public sector wage cap too right, they get better pay than the private sector as it is !!!!!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
So much wrong with your post thats been debunked, Just search for yourself -from economists who have academic credentials and not the DM and Spectator rags.

Sponsored Links
Back