Author Phillip Pullman

Sponsored Links
This flu caper wil turn out to be Armagedon ;)

For the human race ;)
More truth in that statement than you realise perhaps.
Millions of people in lockdown trying to hide from a tiny nanoparticle designed by nature.
The only defence humanity has against this enemy is wash your hands and stay at home.

a tiny nanoparticle designed by nature.

Some religionists who deny evololution will tell you it was designed by their god.

Nature does not design. Things happen, some of them thrive, most of them don't.

How much of the bible have you read.
I haven't read much of it myself which is why i can't really offer any opinions on it.
I used to go to bible classes every sunday.For a start.

Sponsored Links
Some religionists who deny evololution will tell you it was designed by their god.

Nature does not design. Things happen, some of them thrive, most of them don't.
This particular nanoparticle was very well designed.
So well designed in fact that so called enlightened humans have no answer to it.

This particular nanoparticle was very well designed.
So well designed in fact that so called enlightened humans have no answer to it.
Evolution Vinty....not design..Unless you are one of those god bothering types.

We are working on it Vinty...Do not underestimate the human brain or body.The body deals with endless bacteria, infections etc etc every second for all of your life.It is a fantastic machine but it is not perfect and our system is caught out by a new mutation once in a while.

I used to go to bible classes every sunday.For a start.
So did i.
Sunday school in the morning and then evening service at church.
I am not really a believer myself but some people take their religion seriously so i respect them for that.

So did i.
Sunday school in the morning and then evening service at church.
I am not really a believer myself but some people take their religion seriously so i respect them for that.
So you did not pay much attention then if you do not know content of the bible.I respect them for there beliefs but there is always an interface where religion/ non religion/ science will be in conflict.

My late dad was a Sunday school pupil as well as sang in the choir as a lad. He disliked religion but he also envied people who believed. Said it must be comforting.

My late dad was a Sunday school pupil as well as sang in the choir as a lad. He disliked religion but he also envied people who believed. Said it must be comforting.
Indeed...one observation i noticed was many used it as a crutch to lean on in hard times...nothing wrong with that.

Have only just read his article. He's spot on, nothing I disagree with, it's common sense really, we live and work in a system that is designed to screw us over so the fat cats get everything.

Anyway, keep talking about the church and Jesus to avoid the proper conversation about how we can make this country a better place for you and your families.

We are working on it Vinty...Do not underestimate the human brain or body.The body deals with endless bacteria, infections etc etc every second for all of your life.It is a fantastic machine but it is not perfect and our system is caught out by a new mutation once in a while.
Nothing much has changed in the last 100 years, if they are working on a solution to these virus's they seem to be taking their time about it.
800px-SpanishFluPosterAlberta.png

Sponsored Links
Back