Author Phillip Pullman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who :confused:

Says that Johnson should face murder charges or be charged with conspiracy to murder
Over this flu caper

They (government?) should be arraigned on charges of conspiracy to murder
Nothing less will. Do they knew the risks and thought they would rather appease the foaming zealots of brexit
:eek:

Blimey he makes a fair point :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
We had a warning of this in 1918..what have any governments done since then to prepare....virtually nothing.
Some grown up discussions need to take place....ie. acceptable mortality rates etc.
The worlds falling apart, governments round the world have lost all sense and rational thought.
This outbreak is nothing compared to what could happen next time...

Who :confused:

Says that Johnson should face murder charges or be charged with conspiracy to murder
Over this flu caper

They (government?) should be arraigned on charges of conspiracy to murder
Nothing less will. Do they knew the risks and thought they would rather appease the foaming zealots of brexit
:eek:

Blimey he makes a fair point :LOL::LOL:

Could set a dangerous precedent. Philip Pullman could be charged with doing fook all of any worth:mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
He got quoted in the "I"

Never heard of the bloke tbh

And if I have never heard of him, be can't be any one of consequence :)

He got quoted in the "I"

He's alright from what I've seen. He wrote a 'better' Harry Potter type thing for older kids - very popular.

He got quoted in the "I"

Philip Pullman is an anti-Christian (and therefore anti-conservative) zealot; you might not have heard of him, but you, or people you know, certainly will have been influenced by the brainwashing subliminal messages in his gritty, realistic TV dramas.

It is China that should be made to pay for the Corvid crisis. Boycott China, boycott Philip Pullman.

Philip Pullman is an anti-Christian (and therefore anti-conservative) zealot; you might not have heard of him, but you, or people you know, certainly will have been influenced by the brainwashing subliminal messages in his gritty, realistic TV dramas.

It is China that should be made to pay for the Corvid crisis. Boycott China, boycott Philip Pullman.
:LOL:
You don't know him do you?
1 TV series, based on his book. No dramas and certainly not a realistic drama - it's kids fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Philip Pullman is an anti-Christian (and therefore anti-conservative) zealot
In order to determine what you mean by anti-Christian, what is your definition of Christian?

Is it a follower of Jesus while rejecting the parts of the Bible with which his teachings disagree - or are you hiding behind the name while being a religious zealot yourself?

Are you saying that Christians are conservative zealots? Was Jesus a conservative zealot?

Blimey, that didn't take long.

Sir Phillip Pullman."""if there is a God, and he is as the Christians describe him, then he deserves to be put down and rebelled against."""....oh dear,no wonder you do not like him.....The Truth hurts!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back