Author Phillip Pullman

Anyway, keep talking about the church and Jesus to avoid the proper conversation about how we can make this country a better place for you and your families.
Great idea but part of my point really..Yes let people believe what they want..but when some start saying Covid 19 is something predicted or part of a religious master plan...It seriously properly obstructs science and reality.

Sponsored Links
Nothing much has changed in the last 100 years, if they are working on a solution to these virus's they seem to be taking their time about it.
View attachment 189872
Every virus is different and they evolve..""Nothing much has changed"".You are joking...Pre vaccines and antibiotics,millions died of simple infections and diseases,never heard of today.

I knew a vicar who confided in me that after a few years in the job no longer believed in a god.

He did however recognise that many people who would never join a social club did take part in the activities of his church's community.

Their belief in a god and their need to worship that god was their reason to be able to join the "social club" that was the congregation of the church.

Therefore he continued officially in the role of vicar but in reality was a social club organiser

I knew a vicar who confided in me that after a few years in the job no longer believed in a god.
I've always suspected that for many it is just a job, and not a "calling"

Sponsored Links
Not often i agree with Trump but he is right on this one.

You are presumably joking?

"Trump raves about coronavirus being a 'genius', says antibiotics don't work because it's 'too brilliant'"

Hands up anyone who doesn't already know that antibiotics do not cure virus infections.

I was about to say the same.

This virus is so powerful even Tabasco can't kill it!!

But it's OK, Trump is going to use malaria medicine to cure everybody. You know, malaria, the biggest infectious killer in the world. Well, tough luck people, the yanks are going to use all your malaria medicine this year.

Exactly John - antibiotics have never helped with virus, just perhaps secondary infections caused by a virus such as getting a chest infection off the back of a cold. There was a big public push to get people to understand that there's no point in asking your doc for anti-b's when got a common cold or flu as people seem to want them.

Not sure if I was dreaming it today, but thought I read online that in France they were giving nicotine patches to those who were on the front line and were suffering from Covid.

You didn't dream it, even though it sounds more like one of Trump's latest ideas.

Trump's latest idea is to inject people with disinfectant, because disinfectant kills it in a minute. I really don't know if Trump is just very stupid, or, what is starting to seem more likely, he is so evil that he deliberately gives false information in the hope that the most stupid people in society, who often are the poorest, believe it and try it.

I'll opt for the fact he's just very very stupid. He must need the stupid people in his country to vote for them - if he kills them off then he's out of the office!!

Sponsored Links
Back