AVC 35 tc or Gledhill Gulfstream A class

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 4 bed house with 2 bath, the pevious owner had a combi fitted, located in the garage (left of garage door) with the flue facing the front of the property.
I want to upgrade the system to improve flow rate without messing up too much with the existing pipework.
I am looking at the AVC Heatmaster 35TC and GledHill Gulfstream A class
as the easiest replacement option to replace my existing combi.
Have not seen any reviews of owners of these units and if there are any problems with them. Which of the two would are more reliable, Is there a better option to go for.

Best Regards
Kolassery

Sponsored Links
skolasse said:
I have a 4 bed house with 2 bath, the pevious owner had a combi fitted, located in the garage (left of garage door) with the flue facing the front of the property.
I want to upgrade the system to improve flow rate without messing up too much with the existing pipework.
I am looking at the AVC Heatmaster 35TC and GledHill Gulfstream A class
as the easiest replacement option to replace my existing combi.
Have not seen any reviews of owners of these units and if there are any problems with them. Which of the two would are more reliable, Is there a better option to go for.

Best Regards
Kolassery

Go for the ACV Heatmaster, a quality product. At about £2,300 it is well priced too. Stainless steel throughout. Cost a system boiler, the controls and the cylinders/heat bank to do two baths and it will cost more. The ACV is neat and all in one box saving space. It condenses all the time.

Before you fit the ACV, put Fernox DS40 in the system to clean it out. A clean system is vital. On the CH return to the ACV install a Magnaclean filter as well. Make sure the mains is up to it, and have a dedicated 22mm cold supply to the unit with no tee offs - also a full bore maintap too. You will not be disappointed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back