AVG v Kapersky

Like I said, "ask 10 people...". :)

Try out some of the examples, as most have a free/trial option. They will all behave the same when they meet the unknown. If there was one that could be completely determined as the best, everone would be using it.

There is no right answer, so start at A :)

Sponsored Links
Finally went with Kaspersky 5 licence. AVG missed so many things that Kaspersky found, trojans in e-mail etc that I ended up thinking it was a bit of a joke.

Worst bit though was removing AVG 8 from my PC's.

I had to format and re-install on my main PC, after AVG totally messed up everything, even though I tried to uninstall using its own uninstaller and ended up having to use reg edit on another to get rid of it.

Seems worse than getting rid of Norton :eek:

Wish I'd never heard of AVG :mad:

Good choice.
If your a customer of BARCLAYS YOU GET kaspersky 2009 Security suite FREE for 12 months for 3 PCs.
Kaspersky is the BEST IS WAS RATED 89% BY A WELL KNOWN LEAK TEST OF COMMON FIREWALLS.

norton, zonealarm, macfee failed.

I use Kasperky Suite 2009.
HOWEVER IF YOU ARE AFTER A FIREWALL MADE BY A VERISIGN TYPE OF COMPANY WHICH IS THE 2ND LARGEST SECURITY CERTIFICATE ISSUER TO THE WORLD I WOULD USE COMODO PRO FIREWALL 3.0 WHICH HAS 95% SAFETY. COMODO IS THE OFFICIAL SECURITY COMPANY TO THE OBAMA 2008 CAMPAIGN.

THE BEST PART IS THIS SOFTWARE IS FREE.

I USE THEIR FIREWALL 3.0, AND MEMEORY FIREWALL AND BOCLEAN(MALAWARE PROTECTOR) WITH KASPERSKY 2009. never had a trogan yet.
http://www.comodo.com/products/free_products.html

Sponsored Links
Back