AVG

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is anyone else having trouble with avg 2015. I can't get mine to update & when following the help procedure get sent to their website, which says it is undergoing planned maintenance. But it has been like that for over a week now. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Sponsored Links
Mine seems to be ok, did update & restart today.
If you are using the paid version, contact them.

No I'm using AVG free, but I wouldn't have thought that should make any difference to their website. I guess contacting them is the way forward.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the links. Unfortunately the first one has no mention of 2015 & the google ones seem to be forcing safari to quit when I try to log on to them with my Mac, which seems strange.

My free AVG updated itself last week, however I also managed to unintentionally install AVG Secure Search, it opens with Internet Explorer, and I don't think its really needed or desirable. Take care when you update!!

I'd ditch both I.E and AVG.
IE is full of holes & AVG became very bloated.

mattylad, AVG is only on it, as that's what my repair-man loaded onto it. I put Avira on my desktop, with Sunbelt firewall, shall probably put them on laptop as well. I had thought of using Microsoft Security Essentials, but know little about it.

Sponsored Links
Back