[b]Guarantee on Metropolitan Quadrant Shower Tray[/b]

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Guarantee have been flicking through Metropolitan brochure and chosen a shower enclosure and tray. All the trays come with a 25 year guarantee EXCEPT for the Quadrant shower tray which only comes with 1 year. Has anyone experienced any problems. Should I steer clear of a quadrant shower tray ?
Many thanks. [/b]

Sponsored Links
I bought a 1200 x 800 quad tray. Didn't fit it for several months then found a huge (5mm x 10mm, 2mm deep) chip in it. Didn't bother chasing, assumed it was a one off and fixed it with a fixing kit.

Thanks for that. It just seems odd that the guarantee is only for 1 year yet on all the other shower trays it's 25 years. The quandrant shape is very elegant and we have limited space - can only fit 800 x 900. Incidentally the 1200 x 800 tray is covered for 25 years so you are safe !!!!!! Perhaps I should go back to the bog standard square tray .....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back