B.O.B. Dole (my opinion)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know the mod,s don't like us to start threads that are very similar to each other so i'm using this one, what ever! this is for the mod so please don't read the rest of this.
Dear Mod, all of use regular users know that this Bob Dole character has more than one screen name and uses our forum to his own ends, we've tolerated his incursions for some time now but his last comments are just beyond the pale, anychance of giving him the old hay hoe?

hi jacking is worse :LOL:

like most my email is my profile

Sponsored Links
Richard you're on very dodgy ground here, remember Bob's the only one who knows the secret location that will be safe from his asteroid. If he leaves now we may all be doomed!

petewood said:
Richard you're on very dodgy ground here, remember Bob's the only one who knows the secret location that will be safe from his asteroid. If he leaves now we may all be doomed!

i know where it is!!!!

secretbunker.jpg

my paint skills aint too good

See I can't help replying to a question to a moderator - my fingers are working all by themselves! :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL:

Richard - I didn't know that Bob had other usernames.........I'm going to have to discuss this matter with ban all sheds......!!!! :eek: ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just as a matter of interest what other names?

Sponsored Links
JulieL said:
See I can't help replying to a question to a moderator - my fingers are working all by themselves! :eek: :eek: :eek: :LOL:

Richard - I didn't know that Bob had other usernames.........I'm going to have to discuss this matter with ban all sheds......!!!! :eek: ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well i had only 1 which was LITTLE OLD LADY

JulieL said:

probably trainee gas man and slogger

crafty1289 said:
allow me:

;)

no! i wont allow you!!

i also accidently pressed save instead of save as when editing it, so i have lost the original....

Hi Julial
although I 've gone though these threads before its getting to be a chore as I get older but if you are prepared to trawl back thro the threads you'll find our mate "Bob Dole" has been accused on more than one accation of having more than one screen name.
but I don't really think he should get the old hay ho I'm just being old fashioned :LOL:

Bob's the only one who knows the secret location that will be safe from his asteroid. If he leaves now we may all be doomed!
Didn't we establish that it was Cleethorpes :eek:

For what it's worth, I don't like this idea of Banning people from posting. We all have our moments, but the moderators are always there to delete posts (or even complete threads) that have gone too far. You never know, one day BOB may post something that enlightens us all. Just think, if we get hit by that Asteroid, it'll be too late to re-instate his posting privilages. How will you live with the guilt.

Richardp said:
....... we've tolerated his incursions for some time now but his last comments are just beyond the pale.........

What did he say ? I can only find some off-beat threads about asteroids and petrol, but they're hardly in the same league as some of the stuff we've been putting up with lately. No-one should be banned for posting an opinion, though how they choose to then conduct that argument is maybe another matter....

Incidentally, a few people seem to have disappeared from view lately (and by disappeared, I sadly mean 'not posted for two days'), such as Moz. Where've they all gone ??

johnny_t said:
Incidentally, a few people seem to have disappeared from view lately (and by disappeared, I sadly mean 'not posted for two days'), such as Moz. Where've they all gone ??

I think some of the old regulars have stayed away because of all of the 'controversial stuff' thats been posted on here lately - some people (sensibly) don't want to get involved with it all!

Moz usually does his postings over the weekend.........if you have a look from Friday evening you'll probably find he's been adding his 'unique style' comments to the postings here on the general chat section! :LOL:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

B.O.B DOLE said:
well i had only 1 which was LITTLE OLD LADY

What about Otto? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back