b@q performance pro.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, can any one tell me where i can get parts for b@q performance cordless drills, eg, batterys/charger. have tried b@q but drew a blank, they seemed confused by my question.many thanks.

Sponsored Links
have tried b@q but drew a blank, they seemed confused by my question.many thanks.

All B&Q staff would be confused by any customer asking them a simple question. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Last time I was in there at 9 am and they were having a team meeting on the shop floor. WTF. why can't they have team meetings before the store opens? Over half an hour waiting for a staff member to find out if they had a certain item in stock. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

The trouble with replacement batteries for power tools is that they cost virtually the same as buying a new power tool - typical rip off.

Sponsored Links
As stated the cost of spares & replacement batteries on budget tools is prohibitively expensive. Treat budget tools as just that, once they go wrong or the batteries give up the ghost (probably in about 18 months) skip it & but a new one. If your not trade & don’t need the daily performance & reliability of professional brand name tools, well chosen cheap imports will still serve you well & you will be able to replace them several times over for the same cost as one tool with a pro brand name.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back